Malaysia 2016 Food & Beverage Career Fair
*Note: Please read below instructions to get FREE access to the event. Thanks!
JOBi introduces the Malaysia 2016 Food & Beverage Career Fair.
Set to bring you closer to your F&B dreams, the Malaysia 2016 Food & Beverage Career Fair will expose you to the forces which drive the industry bigger - and they're not just the chefs and waiters.
A line-up of industry experts will also be present to share their insights on what it takes to succeed. They are:
- Alexander Antone - Regional Manager, TGI Friday's Malaysia
- Angel Ng - Co-Founder & Head Bartender, PS150
- Azlan Juri - Executive Chef, Concorde Hotel
- Benjamin Yong - Founder, The B.I.G. Group
- Bryan Loo - CEO, Chatime Malaysia
- Chin Ren Yi - Co-founder, myBurgerLab
- Darren Teoh - Chef, Dewakan
- David Leong - Barista Lead Trainer, Barista Guild Asia
- Dr Souji Gopalakrishna Pillai - Head of School of Hospitality and Tourism, HELP University Kuala Lumpur
- Edmond Tan - Co-founder, Inside Scoop
- Brian Choo - Co-founder, Soul Society
- Jason Loo - Malaysia Barista Champion 2013 & 2015, Yellow Brick Road
- Joachim Leong - Travelling Barista, Spacebar Coffee
- Kent Chua - CEO, Connexion Group
- Low Jessie - Chief Operating Officer, Secret Recipe
- Marcus Foo - Coffee Purveyor, Papa Palheta
- Najib Hamid - Managing Director, Serai Group
- Sabrie Salleh - Founder, Burger Bakar Abang Burn
- Sahil Ludhani - Head of Business, Zomato
- Tan Siu Theng - Talent Development Manager, Starbucks Malaysia
- Teoh Wee Kiat - Co-founder, myBurgerLab
- Wong Lye Ling - HR Director, Nando's Malaysia
- Yeo Kian Howe - Co-founder, MilkCow
This event will be emceed by Reuben Kang of JinnyboyTV and Morning Wood Cafe co-founder.
Official location sponsor: Avenue K
- One-day access(any day): RM20
- Two-day access: RM30
*Want to go for FREE? Sign up for a JOBi account here! You will receive a promo code via email upon registration.
**For F&B businesses that are interested to be an exhibitor at this event, kindly contact our sales team at email@example.com for further inquiry
- Venue was changed to "Level 3, Avenue K". Orig#169840 2016-05-28 02:00:00
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM MYT
- Level 3, Avenue K
Standard SOLD OUT RM30.00 Standard 1 Day Access SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- Avenue K, 156, Jalan Ampang Kampung Baru 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Malaysia